Thursday, February 15, 2018

Polka Dot Pals Kyree

It's time to share some inspiration from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! Don't forget about the challenge too!! You still have time to enter and it's anything goes so super easy!! Click HERE for all the details!!

It's also Customer Appreciation Day!! Be sure to check it out HERE!!

Ever have one of those days when you're crafting? Well that's what happened to me! I started with the cute, fun new release, Polka Dot Pals Estrella but as you can see, she didn't make it here. I swear my coloring looked like something between a mess and a disaster! So then I decided to color up the fun Polka Dot Pals Kyree. I'm still not thrilled with my coloring but she's so cute that I had to get her on a card!!


I had fun with all the different colors for the background of the card. A great way to use up scraps!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~ digi~ Polka Dot Pals Kyree, SU Sweetly Framed,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Melon Mambo, SU Cucumber Crush, SU Sweet Sugarplum, SU Elegant Eggplant, SU Berry Burst, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, Rock Candy Stickles, rhinestones,

No comments: