Thursday, December 7, 2017

Polka Dot Pals Jessica

I'm running a bit behind this week with my post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps but better late than never, right?

Before I get to my card this week, I wanted to be sure to let you know that there are some fun new stamps in the shop! Be sure to go and check them out

This week I colored up the super cute and fun Polka Dot Pals Jessica. I love that you can add whatever you want to her fun banner! 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day and I hope to be back soon with more craftiness!!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~digi~Polka Dot Pals Jessica
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Emerald Envy,  
Designer Paper~ some from my stash, 
Other Goodies~ copics, white pen, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Wink of Stella clear pen, SU Candy Dots,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Honestly such an adorable card Danni!