Thursday, October 12, 2017

Boys Rock!

I'm excited to share that soon I'll be a guest designer for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I have been a guest designer before and couldn't wait to join them again as I adore their stamps! If you haven't checked them out before, be sure to head on over to the shop and look around! Lots of awesome stamps, both rubber and digital to choose from!

Today I'd like to share a card using Polka Dot Pals Andy. I don't make many boy cards but with fun images like this, how could I resist?


If you're looking for a challenge to play along with you still have time to enter the Little Miss Muffet Challenge #173~Anything Goes!

Have a happy day!! See you back here soon!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~digi~Polka Dot Pals Andy, The Greeting Farm~ Mini-Remix Boys, 
Ink~ SU Poppy Parade, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Early Espresso, SU Cucumber Crush, SU Real Red 
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny~ Ad Lib Collection, 
Other Goodies~ copics, square punch, MFT Stacking Stars, 

No comments: