Saturday, September 30, 2017

Heidi Among The Flowers

I'm continuing on my journey to use all the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order so today I have used Sweet Sunday Sketch #19~



When I first saw this sketch I thought it would be hard to find an image that would work. As I looked through my stamps the ideas were never ending! It was hard to choose!!! I might have to revisit this sketch at some point!!

I ended up choosing a cute older C.C. Designs stamp, Heidi among the Flowers. Isn't she so cute hiding behind those flowers?



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
I just realized how long it has been since I posted/created a new card! Goodness! 2 weeks! We've had some busy weeks and the past few days I've been sick. I'm feeling a tad better but thankful for another day to rest. Hope things are going great in your neck of the world!

Stamps~ C.C. Designs~ Heidi among the flowers,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, 
Designer Paper~ 
Other Goodies~ copics, Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients September 2010 kit for cardstock-designer paper-ribbon-brads, flowers, Wink of Stella, stickles

2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Christine Dol said...

Hey Danni,,,,oh my goodness. I have this stamp still. I love her and how you have done your card! Hope you feel better...love seeing your cards!