Friday, August 11, 2017

You've got the write stuff

Sharing card #5 in the 30 projects in 30 days challenge I'm playing along with.

Today I used a fun stamp set from SugarPea Designs, Teacher's Pet. I thought it was an appropriate stamp set for this time of year! My kids headed back to school this week and I start a new job in a close school district on Tuesday as a Special Education Paraprofessional. I'm so excited!






I also used an older sketch from the SugarPea Sketch Challenge (which is now the Mix It Up Challenge).


Have a super happy day and I'll be back soon!!
Stamps~ SugarPea Designs~ Teacher's Pet, 
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~  Copic Xpress-It, SU Pacific Point, 
Designer Paper~ Kaisercraft~ Class of '87 Collection,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU enamel shapes,

No comments: