Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dragon Cookies

Today I have another card for my Dragon Theme week! Today's card uses a digi from Faery Ink called Dragon Cookies Appleblossom. I adore the cute little dragon munching on a cookie!


This is also my 14th card (20 counting my SCS Dirty Dozen cards) in the 30 projects in 30 days challenge I'm playing along with.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you back here soon for more dragon cards!

Stamps~ Faery Ink~digi~ Dragon Cookies Appleblossom
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients February 2011 kit for cardstock, designer paper, embellishments and ribbon, MFT Open Scallop Doily, rhinestones, 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG... this is awesome... LOVE dragons!! How adorable and beautiful job coloring it!