Saturday, July 29, 2017

Delilah

Time to show another Conie Fong new release! Today I have Delilah to share with you. She is just so beautiful!! 

I loved coloring her up and bringing her to life! I think she is one of my favorites for sure!




Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here real soon!

Stamps~ Conie Fong~digi~Delilah
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Wisteria Wonder, SU Lost Lagoon, 
Designer Paper~ some from my stash, 
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, retired CTMH ribbon, Wink of Stella clear pen, SU metal rimmed pearls, 

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

She is gorgeous!

Christine Dol said...

Danni she is beautiful and how you coloured her and her adorable butterflies is just perfect!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous image!! Your coloring is stunning! :)