Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Christmas with Holiday Anya 3

My goodness! It's been a few weeks since my last card, sorry about that. I got in a funk of sorts and creating just wasn't on the agenda. I think that funk is lifting plus I'm on vacation now until the 31st so hopefully I'll have LOTS of crafty goodness to share soon!

If you know me you know that holiday/winter cards are really just not my thing. I looked back and in 2013, I made 242 cards and out of those only 15 were holiday/winter ones. In 2014, I made 144 cards and again, only 15 were holiday/winter. This year I've made 82 cards and only 1 has been holiday/winter. I don't know why I don't make more. I have lots of winter/holiday stamps, lots of ideas but I just don't follow through. I'm really, really hoping to change that starting now (and hopefully continuing into 2016)!!

Today I have a card using a cutie from The Greeting Farm called Holiday Anya 3. I don't see her in the store so she might be retired. I had fun making her hand muff and scarf all sparkly and fluffy. 



I'm entering this into the following challenges~
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I appreciate it so much!! Enjoy your day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm-Holiday Anya 3, SU Good Greetings
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, misc white
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey-Figgy
Other Goodies~ copics, sparkly fluff, La La Land Scalloped Trim Banner Die, La La Land Snowflake Flag Banner Die,

10 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

So cute and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Stampsnob. said...

WAAAAYY cute TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

Christine Dol said...

I love this Christmas card. I love how you placed the image to one side and the colouring is awesome. That banner Danni, is perfect. I think you should do more of the Christmas/Winter cards because they really are so nice what you make!

Denice said...

Super cute Anya, I'm a huge fan of La La banners and this is perfect! Looks like your quota is going down....you need to start crafting it up!! Merry Christmas Danni!

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Regards,

Tammi
Craft Your Passion, DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

NGCARDS said...

Such a lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the coloring and all the embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and banners --Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Theresa said...

sweet and cute. great colouring and lovely layers. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet and beautifully coloured image and I love the gorgeous banner die.

Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
Hugs Sharon. x